DRDO Apprentice Trainee Posts Job 2020
Defence Research & Development Organisation – DRDO, Combat Vehicles Research and Development Establishment (CVRDE) published an official notification for Recruitment of ITI Apprentice Trainee for 116 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 116
- Name of posts: ITI Apprentice Trainee
- Carpenter: 02 Posts
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA): 23 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical): 05 Posts
- Electrician: 20 Posts
- Electronics: 02 Posts
- Fitter: 33 Posts
- Machinist: 11 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 05 Posts
- Painter: 02 Posts
- Plumber: 02 Posts
- Turner: 05 Posts
- Welder: 06 Posts
- Candidates Should have passed ITI in relevant Trade.
- 18 to 27 years (as on 01.03.2020)
- Depending upon the vacancies available in various disciplines, selection under candidates will be carried out by short listing on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam (ITI) followed by Screening test/Interview.
- Details of shortlisted candidates for Interview will be intimated through email & SMS. Candidates are advised to check regularly for exact date and time of interview/screening test.
- Screening test / Interview (or) both will be conducted at CVRDE, Chennai for ITI Apprentices as per dates sent through mail & SMS.
How to Apply
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link.
- Advertisement No: CVRDE/ADMIN/2020
- Last date for application: 17/04/2020
- View DRDO ITI Apprentice advertisement: Click here
- Apply online
2 CommentsAdd a Comment
Plz cl me