India Post Office GDS Recruitment For 40889 Post 2023 | Indian Post Released notification for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) vacancy at official website https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/ given below link. The Ministry of Communications Department of Posts has started the Online application form for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023. As per the notification 17-21/2023-GDS, candidates are invited to apply online for the vacancies for the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks, Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster(ABPM), and Dak Sevak. The online registration is ongoing and completed by next month mid-February 2023. Candidates who are looking for a job with minimum education qualifications can look for this recruitment All details for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 regarding eligibility, Job profile, and application link are provided below.
India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023: Department of Postal, Ministry of Communication, Government of India has Published New Govt Jobs official notification for the recruitment of 40889 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Branch Postmaster (BPM), and Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) at https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/ mentioned details.
GDS Post Bharti 2023 Details
Online applications are invited from the eligible applicants for engagement as Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) (Branch Postmaster(BPM)/Assistant Branch Postmaster(ABPM)/Dak Sevak). Applications are to be submitted online at www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Details of the vacant posts are given in Annexure-I.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 for 40889 Posts
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Postal Department|
|Name of Jobs||GDS/ BPM/ ABPM|
|Jobs Advt No.||India Post GDS Vacancy 2023|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||As Per Govt. Rules|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||16/02/2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||India Post Recruitment 2023|
Education Qualification for GDS 2023
Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
GDS 2023 State Wise Total Vacancy
|Jammu & Kashmir||300|
Age Limit :
18 to 40 Years
Application Fee :
For UR/ OBC/ EWS Male: Rs. 100/- & Female, SC/ST candidates & PwD Candidates: Nil
Selection Process GDS 2023 :
- The applicants will be shortlisted for engagement on the basis of a system generated merit list.
- The Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained/ conversion of Grades/Points to marks (as explained in sub paras- iii to ix below) in Secondary School Examination of 10th standard of approved Page 7 of 20 Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory.
How to Apply GDS 2023
Following the given below steps to apply online for GDS Recruitment 2023.
- First, open the board official website in your browser.
- Now in the website dashboard, check for the registration tab.
- Open the tab and fill out your complete details in the respective field.
- After opening the apply online tab then enter your education qualification, circle, and other required details.
- Now if your General/OBC/EWS, pay the application fees.
- At last, click on the submit button to complete your process for the application form.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Starting Date of Apply Online : 27-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online : 17-02-2023