Mission Karmayogi 2022: The Union Cabinet Approved Mission Karmayogi, a New Capacity-Building Scheme for Civil Servants aimed at Upgrading the Post-Recruitment Training mechanism of the Offers and Employees at all Levels.
Mission Karmayogi is the National Programme for Civil Services Capacity Building (NPCSCB). It is a reform in Indian Bureaucracy. Union Cabinet launched it on 2nd September 2020 The mission intends to lay down the foundations for the Indian civil servants’ capacity building and aims to enhance governance. This article will provide you with the relevant details about the mission for the IAS Exam.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has Declared this Mission. he said This exercise will Radically Improve the Government’s Human Resource Management Practice and Asserted it will Use state of the Art Infrastructure to argument the Capacity of civil Servants.
Announcing the Mission Karmayogi 2022, Union Minister Prakash Javadekar said officers and employees in the government will get an opportunity to improve their performance under the Mission Karmayogi. “Mission Karmayogi aims to prepare Indian civil servants for the future by making them more creative, constructive, imaginative, innovative, proactive, professional, progressive, energetic, enabling, transparent and technology-enabled,”
Mission Karmayogi 2022: Facts About Mission
- Mission Karmayogi 2022 Launched by Union Cabinet.
- Mission Karmayogi aims to establish the new National Architecture for Civil Services Capacity Building at Individual, Institutional and Process Level.
- Mission Karmayogi 2022 will Cover around 46 Laks Central Employees Between 2020-2025.
- A Spacial Purpose vehicle is setup Under the Companies act 2013 to run this Mission.
- This SPV will Manage i-GOT Karmayogi Which is the Online Trainning digitel Platforms.
Mission Karmayogi 2022: Features Of the Mission Karmayogi
In the Below section we will Provide you information about Key Features of the Mission Karmayogi. Read the Below Section carefully so you can aware of the key features of the mission karmayogi.
- Mission Karmayogi’s silent features are as mention below.
- The Transition From the rules Based to Roles Based Human Resources Management. the Focus is to allocate jobs to the Civil Servants based on their Competencies.
- On Site Learning to complete of Site Learning- it is a Training given to the Civil serpents on site.
- An ecosystem of shared training Infrastructure civil Servants to adapt to an Ecosystem of shared learning materials, Institution and Personels.
- Behavioural, Functional and Domain Competencies – Civil Servants to build their competencies in their self-driven and mandated learning paths.
- Co-creation of the common ecosystem by all the Central Ministries, Departments and their organizations – This is a way to create an ecosystem of learning through an annual financial subscription for every employee.
- Partnership with learning content creators – Public training institutions, universities, start-tips and individual experts will be enabled to be a part of this capacity-building measure.
Pillars Of Mission Karmayogi
Mission Karmayogi has total six Pillar which are as Mention In the Below Section.
- Policy Frajmework
- Institutional Framework
- Competency Framework
- Digitel Learning Framework
- Electronic Human Resource Management system
- Monetoring and evolution Framework
Objective Of the Mission Karmayogi
- in the below section we will mention the Objective of the Mission.
- the Mission will assist the Public Human resources Council.
- this Mission will Supervise All central Training Institutions which are enabled for Civil Services capacity Building.
- it will Create External Faculty and Resource Centers.
- it will assist Stakeholder Departments in the Implementation Of the capacity Building Programs.
- mission will put forth Recommendation on the Training and Capacity Building, Pedagogy and methodology.
- it will suggest policy interventions Related to the HR Practice In the government.
here, in this article We have Provide you all the Possible Information Regarding this scheme Which is Launched by the Government. hope this Information will Helps you For Understands that What Is Mission Karmayogi.
Official Website: Click Here
Mission Karmayogi Booklet PDF
Ojas Adda Home Page